Soodonims service is an email privacy servce as ell as a Dispoable Email Address service.
We provide you with the ability to easily create new
Soodonims uses the concept of
The address has 4 components:
- Alias Name: This is the name you choose at signup. It is used as the first part of all your Alias addresses.
- Alias Descriptor: This is a string of up to 40 letters or numbers, that makes this alias unique from any other you will or have created. It is typically chosen to indicate the purpose of the alias address
- Parameters. These are optional and may be left out.
Maximum numberof emails. If you enter this number (1-999) then the service will automatically disable this alias after that number is reached. No further emails will be forwarded to you for that alias.
- Expiry date: entered as 12312017, ie: month followed by day followed by
year. No spaces allowed. Once this date has passed, no more emails will be forwarded to this alias address.
- The Alias Domain. Assigned at signup and to be used for all aliases you create
The following are examples from a typical account. This user elected to sign up to Soodonims to protect her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and chose the SoodoName “golfer”. She was assigned the domain “xyz.com” to be used with all her aliases. Some of her aliases might be:
- email@example.com is an alias she created when signing up for a new facebook account
- golfer.NYCBank@xyz.com is an alias she created when her bank asked for her email address
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an alias she used to get on
a retailersmailing list
- email@example.com is an alias she used to sign up for
amAmazon account. It will receive only 10 emails.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an alias she gave to a new friend she just met and will be disabled on Jan 27,
- email@example.com is an alias she gave to a new friend she just met and will be disabled on Jan 27,
2018automatically OR after 15 emails have been forwarded, whichever happens first.
These aliases are used just as you might your regular email address. When an email is forwarded to you from
Should you reply to the email, we will send it out for you, shielding the protected address, and having the other party see only your alias.